Selling Google Ads to Clients
Welcome to Third Marble’s Sales Assistance Center. Here, you’ll find educational information and videos on how to sell Google Ads to your clients. We partnered with one of the nation’s biggest Sales Training Consulting Companies, Sandler Training, to help you with your sales approach.
If you would like to reach Robin Green of Sandler Training to ask additional questions, click here.
Our Google Ads Sales Proposal Process
This is an outline of the process to follow when selling a Google Ads Management Service to a client.
- Initiate a conversation about Google Ads.
- Determine a level of interest.
- Ask if they would like a proposal.
- Collect information for a proposal and let them know you’ll get back to them in a week or so.
- Fill-out our proposal request form.
- We will send you a Small, Medium and Aggressive Budget including our fees.
- Add those numbers to your proposal and present it to your client. Include your fees.
- If they accept the proposal, sign them up for our white-label Google Ads Management.